Monday, March 7, 2016

FunAndPrettyThings.com Update - Denise Responds To Howard


After careful instruction from V37, Megan's mom Denise has found her way to the FAPT website, and left a message for Howard.


Here is the full text:

I’VE taken so much away from YOU?! You’re delusional, Howard! You’re sick. This whole thing is just sad and disgusting. It’s a morbid fantasy of a complete lunatic. AND it’s a violation of your restraining order, I already called the police!!!

And no, no “Soviets" helped me get into your little secret hiding place here. Did you really think I wouldn’t remember when you gave Megan your father’s medal, then blew up at her because she accidentally misplaced it? Megan was so terrified, it took months for me to get her to tell me what happened.

At least this time, somebody you tried to dupe with your conspiracy theories saw through the lies and showed me to what you’ve been up to here. There ARE some decent, caring people left in the world. I’m not going to tell you who, because you’d probably try to hurt him for crossing you. And you’ve hurt enough people already.

Howard, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE – You can blame me for whatever you want. Just leave me alone. Move on. Your paranoia cost us our family, how much more will you let it take from you? From me? You need help. Serious, professional, medical help. You’re not well.

Deep down you have to know you’ll never see Megan again. So I’m begging you, for the last time, forget about us. I’m so tired of being afraid of you. Nothing for years, and then you pop up like this, and it’s like you’re taking away everything that I’ve worked so hard to rebuild.

Whatever crimes you imagine I’ve committed, I have more than paid for them. Please let me move on. And get help.

20 comments:

  1. I've tried to enter the password in at the FAPT website now that we know Megan got a medal and I've had no luck. Anyone else try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying all sorts of combinations like "your father's medal" and "grandpa's medal" and even "purple heart" and "silver star" (just guesses on my part), but I haven't had any luck, either.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I tried those same things. I even tried medal of honor. Then I started thinking that it may be an Olympic medal or a medal for some sort of prize and not necessarily a war medal.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I tried medal of honor and congressional medal of honor, but I hadn't thought of Olympic medals. I also don't know if it's case-sensitive or not, which could make it even more complex.

      Delete
    5. I thought about the case sensitive issue too. And, with his misspellings, if we spelled something correctly that he misspelled, we could be here forever.

      Delete
    6. There is no way (at least as of right now) to enter a password on FAPT and get it to respond. The coding of the page isn't even set up to listen for a correct answer. It's just there to provide a way for us to view Howard and Denise's conversation. That part of the page code has not changed from the start of this.

      Delete
    7. Maybe v37 should ask the mom as to what the gift was or for clues since he has a formed a bond. Clearly the mom knows since she was able to post on FAPT

      Delete
    8. ...and every POST request to "/chat" returns a 404 which likely means the service isn't installed. The code is written like it knows there wont be a valid response. Its written to expect a 404 response.

      Also each message from Howard and Denise show their names (RADIOMAN70 and DENISE). Even if we were able to send a message there is no way for us to specify who we are.

      Delete
    9. Following this site from a far as not nearly as good at this as many others. for a long time focused on the FAPT pics and thought it had to do with the boy band (looks like fake mag far as I can tell but the band OTown or O*Town or O-Town). but just checking for the first time about medals, seeing as how it mentions being stationed there I'd bet it's military not olympic, and doing a couple searches for anything that might tie to the war I found a census record for Arthur Stambler born in 1923 (so could be ww2 as a young man) with a sibling named Howard. Haven't been able to look more or see if he served etc but I thought it was interesting all the same. And family names are often carried over so a cool coincidence at least to me.

      Delete
  2. OK so maybe Howard is a bad guy after all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to feel bad for Howard!! But yeah, the is no right answer to the question... It's made so that we can see the conversations between Howard and Megan and/or Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tried all the US military medals and none have worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has anyone tried any Soviet medals? She uses quotations around that word and was curious to try those next.

      Delete
  5. Howard isn't paranoid. Not if he's right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trying U.S. medals is a good idea. We know that Howard's father was in England after the war, so trying English medals issued to foreigners may be a good option.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a new message on there. Just went up a few mins ago, with an auto file.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New post has been put up by NR. I believe it's the Russian who's the New employee of the month. He also posted a creepy sound bite.

    ReplyDelete