Wednesday, March 9, 2016

CloverfieldClues No Spoiler Policy


Between the 10 Cloverfield Lane movie premier last night, and the sneak previews tonight, a lot of people will have seen the movie before it officially opens this Friday.

This has caused comments here to drop to near zero, out of fear of getting spoiled.

We have a strict no-spoiler policy at Cloverfield Clues. I'll be seeing the movie tonight, so I may post a spoiler-free review, and of course I'll post any new ARG updates, but I promise I won't post ANY spoilers until everyone has had a fair chance to see it.

I hope you will do your part as well. Speculate all you want about the ARG or what's in the trailers, but if you have seen the movie, please DO NOT post any spoilers here in the comments.

I have turned off anonymous commenting and will be moderating ALL comments.

The good news is, that you should be able to continue posting your comments here without ANY worry of getting spoiled.

Unfortunately that mean you'll have to wait a little bit for your comments to show up, since the will need to get approved first, but I'll try to approve them ASAP.

Thanks!

17 comments:

  1. I appreciate this since it doesn't show in my country 'til the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! The Reddit sub is a bit crazy at the moment. I just want to keep up with the ARG at this point (i'll be seeing it tonight) but I'll be checking in all day to see if any new development occur.

    Keep up the fantastic work, Dennis. You're the hero we need yet do not deserve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in the same boat! I'm bummed the Reddit sub became so full of spoilers. I haven't been on it since Saturday, but luckily Dennis does a great job of updating on the newest content, related to the ARG and pre-movie stuff.

      Delete
    2. I think the proper term for the Reddit sub is "shit show"


      I'm super excited to see this movie

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Dennis.

    I for one, appreciate the foresight and the diplomacy. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Admin ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The film will only go on display April 7 here in my country :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've followed the ARG for Cloverfield and have been doing so for this film as well. Huge thumbs for keeping this site alive and current with all cloverfield related stuff as this is one of my all-time favorite films. Sad that the film might have been spoiled for me and others but still seeing it regardless. Hopefully the ARG will continue shortly after the film's premiere. But if anything looking forward to seeing the discussion of what the monster might be as well as plot detail and background info. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome policy Dennis! God I hope it's good, I guess this is it! Thanks for being a great admin though and keeping us all updated and safe from the spoilers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An 'NR' has posted on FAPT.com. It looks like it is Nikolai Roza, March's Bold Futura EOM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I saw a new post on FAPT by NR (Nikolai Roza, Bold Futura's March EOM) with a an audio file. I had a tough time finding hidden spectrogram messages or IDing the song, so I passed it to a few people I know. Thanks to them, I have the following image for everyone: http://imgur.com/bFaqhy7

    It was done by taking a slow scan tv (SSTV) of the audio file. Looks like a large mass hovering over Earth with a moon in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So there's a new message and audio file on the FAPT chat :D Dunno who NR is though

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been seeing this commercial on adult swim with an old man driveing a ride on mower and he drives past a mailbox that say 10 cloverfield

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! Mexico release date is April 1st. So 3 more weeks T _ T

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the policy, my country show on 14th April..

    ReplyDelete